The business workplace is becoming increasingly international. The international relations program is ideal for students who are interested in combining the breadth of global knowledge offered by international relations coursework and the skills acquired in business courses. Students will learn to recognize, analyze and evaluate the role of major players, structures, and processes in business and politics.
Duration: Seven semesters/three years (240 credits
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/February/June/August
Semester Fee: 6,450€
Upon the successful completion of the program, you graduate with a private internationally accredited bachelor’s degree from EU Business School Switzerland and a state-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management from the University of Derby. These bachelor’s programs are additionally accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives you the possibility of achieving an extra international qualification: CMI’s Diploma in Management and Leadership.
Students who wish to further their knowledge can take an additional semester and earn a
Diploma of Advanced Studies (30 ECTS) which is accredited and state-recognized (título propio) from Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Diplomacy and Foreign Policy
- Public, Civil Service, and Local Governments
- Journalism, Radio, and Television
- Non-Profit or Private Sectors
A sample of the International Relations program courses:
- Diplomacy & Foreign Policy
- Conflict Management
- International Peace & Security
We understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. To find out more about EU, we also encourage you to visit our campuses, meet our current students and attend our classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.