Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Diplomacy (with Dual Degree Option)
Become a specialist in international relations and pursue a decision making a career in international organizations, diplomatic services, corporate business, and non-profit organizations.
The students have an option of achieving TWO BACHELOR DEGREES simultaneously in 3 years in Geneva : awarded by the University of Plymouth, UK and the International University in Geneva.
- Gaining insight into the United Nations system while attending international conferences and meetings in Geneva.
- Exploring state’s foreign policy and regional cooperation, assessing current and identifying current and future international political issues and trends.
- Making the best use of the unique opportunities offered by its location in Geneva. IUG draws on the wealth of international resources for speakers, adjunct faculty, networking with international organizations and internship opportunities.
- A completed application form with an essay (200 to 300 words) on one of the following topics:
- Describe your biggest achievement in any aspect of your life and the reasons for this success.
- Select a current issue of national or international importance which you think will have an impact on society. Explain why.
- A certified copy of a secondary school diploma in English
- Certified High School transcripts in English for the last 3 years
- Two passport size photos
- A Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- A copy of the student’s passport
- A recommendation letter from a guidance counselor or school official (principal or teacher) in English
- An English Proficiency test of your choice between IELTS (min. score 6.0), TOEFL (min. score 80 internet based; min. score 550 paper-based; min. score 213 computer-based) or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (min. grade C).
- A non-refundable application fee payable in Swiss Francs CHF 150.-, Euros €140.- or US Dollars USD 150.-
See 4 more programs offered by The International University in Geneva »
Last updated July 14, 2019
This course is
Undergraduate Students - International University in Geneva