Bachelor of Arts in International Management (with Dual Degree Option)
Pursue an international career in global business, multinationals, family businesses, governments and international organizations.
The students have an option of achieving TWO BACHELOR DEGREES simultaneously in 3 years in Geneva : a BA in International Management from IUG and the BSc (Hons) Business Management degree awarded by the University of Plymouth, UK.
This program is taught in English.
- Developing the necessary management skills to operate in a global environment.
- Making the best use of the unique opportunities offered by its location in Geneva. IUG draws on wealth of international resources for speakers, adjunct faculty, networking with international organizations and internship opportunities.
- Exposing students to fundamental management issues relevant in for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
- A completed application form with an essay (200 to 300 words) on one of the following topics:
- Describe your biggest achievement in any aspect of your life and the reasons for this success.
- Select a current issue of national or international importance which you think will have an impact on society. Explain why.
- A certified copy of a secondary school diploma in English
- Certified High School transcripts in English for the last 3 years
- Two passport size photos
- A Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- A copy of the student’s passport
- A recommendation letter from a guidance counselor or school official (principal or teacher) in English
- An English Proficiency test of your choice between IELTS (min. score 6.0), TOEFL (min. score 80 internet based; min. score 550 paper-based; min. score 213 computer-based) or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (min. grade C).
- A non-refundable application fee payable in Swiss Francs CHF 150.-, Euros €140.- or US Dollars USD 150.-
About the School
The International University in Geneva,provides a unique learning environment combining both theoretical and practical learning experience in a truly international context. The IUG education in Switze ... Read More