The human condition is to seek answers to many human-related and created problems, by trying to make moral, ethical, spiritual and intellectual sense of the world.
The Bachelor of Arts in Humanities at Schellhammer Business School is a unique programme that focuses exclusively on the study of individual and collective human achievements and failures whilst exploring alternative solutions.
The multidisciplinary syllabus that includes Philosophy, Psychology, Anthropology, Economics, Politics, Language, Sociology, Law, Ethics and Business gives students a broad educational perspective with the opportunity to pursue future careers in Education, Media, Politics or indeed Business where skills honed on this programme such as critical, analytical and creative thinking, intellectual agility and innovation are highly valued.
In line with all other post and undergraduate programmes at Schellhammer Business School, the manifold issues facing humanity – overpopulation, climate change, contamination, pollution, depleting resources, gross inequality, failed economic systems, religious and political dogmatism will be explored whilst advocating and supporting a new system of beliefs.
- Principles of Politics and Governance
- Communication, Negotiation & Self-Management
- Principle of Marketing
- Principles of Learning
- Industrial Visits I
- Cultural & Socioeconomic Visits I
- Current & Alternative Economics
- Psychology of Emotions
- Psychology in Business
- The 22 Mental Functions
- Conflict Resolution
- Methodologies in Creativity
- Industrial Visits II
- Cultural & Socioeconomic Visits II
- Psychology of Mass Media
- Global Systems & Institutions
- Human Destructiveness & Aggression
- Prenatal and Postnatal Development
- Archetypal Principles of Development
- Culture – Myths, Fables & Realities
- Round Table Debates and Discussions
- Industrial Visits III
- Cultural & Socioeconomic Visits III
- Global Challenges
- The Architecture of The Mind
- Principles of Epigenetics
Language Classes Offered: (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and English)
Please note that subjects offered may vary from the published list and are revised periodically to ensure maximum relevance to the related industry and business world. Language classes are based on demand (minimum of five students) per level and must be chosen prior to the start of the semester.
- Course Code: BAH-100
- Course Duration: 3 academic years
- Semester 1: October / Semester 2: February
- ECTS (European Credit Transfer System): 180 Points
- Minimum age: 18 years old
About the School
Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is the first British accredited international Business School in southern Spain offering undergraduate and postgraduate programmes based on Swiss quality education s ... Read More