We can’t deny that English is one of the most important languages for global communication. Being the official language of the ASEAN community, expertise in English for business communication has become exceedingly important as more corporations expand to international markets.
Our Bachelor of Arts in English for Business Communication program is designed to help you master English speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills within the context of international business.
What will I learn?
The program is designed to help you understand the world of business and develop the English language skills that you will need in the global market. You will find that our Business English courses will help you in daily business affairs as well as opening doors to new career possibilities.
Delivered by multinational instructors from the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, our courses shall guide you on the ways to analyze multicultural audiences for identifying the most appropriate communication strategies.
During the final semester of the program, you will be assigned to local businesses, enterprises, embassies, hotels or airlines for completing your 4-month internship training. Through the internship, you will have acquired all the necessary professional experiences needed to secure your dream job.
Graduating from the program means that you will have garnered all the skills and experiences necessary for working in any globalized environment.
The Possibilities Are Endless
Graduates of the program shall be qualified for various types of careers. Here are some prospects:
- Positions in government
- Business entrepreneur
- Public relations officer Translator/Interpreter
- International trade and finance administrator
- English teacher
- Advertising executive
Before You Apply
- Applicants must have successfully completed high school (M.6) or equivalent.
- Applicants should have satisfactory proficiency in English language.
- Applicants must be of good moral character and have good mental health and no contagious disease.
Applicants should forward to us the below-listed documents:
- Completed application form and fees.
- Certified true copy official transcript of records.
- Certified true copy of National ID card or passport.
- Two (2) recently taken 2×2 inch photographs.
- Certified true copy of name change certificate (if any).
About the School
St. Theresa International College was established in 2001 as an international college of higher education, accredited by the Commission of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Thailand. The Colleg ... Read More