Undergraduate Students of Chinese Language
1. Learning goals and requirement
Students will be cultivated to meet the needs of Chinese modern international society all-round development of the professional training, mainly engaged in Chinese language teaching Chinese teachers. In addition to Chinese spoken and written language ability, students will have a solid Chinese foundation and professional theoretical knowledge. And they will also understand the Chinese humanities knowledge and economic situation, be familiar with national conditions and cultural background of China, and have a higher level of Chinese teaching ability and research ability, which can be qualified for Chinese teaching for non-native Chinese students.
- Have solid basic knowledge of Chinese and professional theoretical knowledge; Get familiar with Chinese national conditions and relevant cultural background knowledge.
- Get familiar with Chinese spoken and written language, can be engaged in middle level oral Chinese and translation work.
- Have a good learning method and the ability of lifelong learning.
- Ability to engage in Chinese language teaching and research.
- Have basic methods of Chinese literature retrieval, data query and the use of modern information technology to obtain Chinese related information.
- Computer application skills.
2. Curricular Design
- Elementary Chinese comprehensive Course
- Elementary Chinese Reading Course
- Elementary Chinese Listening Course
- Elementary Spoken Chinese Course
- Intermediate Chinese Comprehensive Course
- Intermediate Chinese Reading Course
- Intermediate Chinese Listening Course
- Intermediate Spoken Chinese Course
- Chinese Writing
- Newspaper Reading
- Newspaper Listening
- Listening and Speaking
- Topic Oral Chinese
- Oral Practical Business Chinese
- Chinese Culture
- Modern Chinese
- Ancient Chinese
- Modern Works of Literature
- Contemporary Works of Literature
- Chinese National Conditions
- Chinese History
- National Conditions
- Chinese Teaching Method
3. Duration: 4 years
4. Degree: Bachelor of Arts
5. Curricular Design
About the School
Located in Wuhan, the capital of Hubei Province and a major hub of transportation in China, Central China Normal University is a key comprehensive university directly under the administration of the C ... Read More