Design extends into every field of current business practices. Theoretical and practical knowledge of design and its involvement in the development, innovation and communication of a business, offers significant advantages for a manager. Discover the business side of graphic, industrial, product, interaction, environmental and fashion design, as well as design copyright. Learn to apply a multitude of business concepts and aptitudes in a managerial context that will make you ready to step into a professional position.
Duration: Six semesters/three years (Summer Fast Track option available)
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux
Teaching Language: English
Campus Exchange Programs: You can transfer to any of the four main campuses after any completed semester. We also have exchange programs with a long list of other universities around the world.
Degree Awarded: EU Switzerland private accredited bachelor's degree
Dual Degree On Campus
- Duration: Seven semesters/three years (Summer Fast Track option available)
- Credits: 172 CH/240 ECTS
Dual Degree Awarded: EU Switzerland private accredited bachelor's degree plus:
- Switzerland campuses: An official Bachelor of Science (Hons) in International Business degree awarded by the University of Roehampton in London.
- Barcelona campus: An official Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in International Business degree awarded by the University of Derby.
Opportunities Abroad: Undergraduate students at EU Business School can also obtain:
- A second bachelor’s degree at Pace University in New York, U.S.A.
- A second bachelor’s degree at Shinawatra International University in Thailand
- A postgraduate diploma at the University of California, Riverside, U.S.A.
Internships: EU has departments in each campus to help students procure internships.
Admission period: On-going throughout the year
This six-semester program will allow students to explore the business side of graphic design, industrial and product design, interaction design, environmental design, fashion design, design copyright, etc. Understand the operation and constraints of the design industry’s technology, materials, and sustainable development.
- Explore the business side of graphic design, industrial and product design, interaction design, environmental design, fashion design, design copyright, etc.
- Understand the operation and constraints of the design industry’s technology, materials, and sustainable development.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to student qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests and job experience.
Prove their English fluency: TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 550 (paper-based); 80 (Internet-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 54; English native or equivalent. Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the Dean and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information please contact the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
The Undergraduate/bachelor’s degree programs at EU Business School have four start dates per year, these dates are the same in every campus. Semesters begin in October, February, June and March every year.
The next undergraduate/bachelor’s start dates are:
- Spring Semester: January 30, 2017
- Summer Semester I: May 29, 2017
- Summer Semester II: July 31, 2017
- Fall Semester: October 2, 2017
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 24, 2017