Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication (BA) is an interdisciplinary program that will develop your knowledge of media, cultural studies and business alongside theoretical and practical skills. The communication methods learned and media training students get throughout this course are relevant to careers in professional writing, journalism, public relations, communications, and advertising.
Graduates of the BA program will be able to:
- Learn to evaluate and integrate all types of business communication.
- Demonstrate research techniques and methodologies.
- Create ethically and legally sound content for a variety of markets.
- Integrate media and content to communicate persuasively to specific audiences.
- Apply communication methods to business problems and contexts.
- Canadian High School (Grade 12) diploma or equivalent with an overall average of C or better (2.0 on a 4.33 scale);
- Twenty-one (21) years of age or older and out of high school for at least two years, and
- Documented success through academic, professional or volunteer activities
- IELTS - 6.5 or better with a minimum of 6.0 in the writing band, or equivalent documentation (for students whose first language is not English)
*other conditions and official transcripts required
4 years with a possibility of faster completion for highly motivated students
This school offers programs in:
- English (Canada)
Last updated September 25, 2018