Ready to learn how to become an effective and ethical leader in the corporate world? A business administration degree may be the best option for you.
Why Saint Martin's University
Our Bachelor of Arts in business administration prepares students with personalized attention through small class sizes, quality internship, and networking opportunities, and one-on-one mentoring with faculty members who are both educators and experienced business professionals. Additionally, our 4+1 dual degree program helps qualified students earn both a bachelor's and MBA degree in five years.
Business administration program highlights
- Small class sizes and one-on-one mentoring with faculty;
- 4+1 dual degree program: qualified students earn bachelors and MBA in 5 years;
- Faculty members are both educators and business professionals
- Emphasis on real-world, hands-on internships;
- Business-specific career and internship fairs held on campus each semester;
- Extra-curricular activities, competitions, and networking opportunities.
4+1 dual degree program
Qualified students earn bachelors and MBA in 5 years.
Saint Martin's University School of Business offers an academic program specifically for business administration and accounting students who want to continue their education and complete a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
There are diverse opportunities for students majoring in business administration. Careers in this field include:
- Project management
- Operations management
- Customer services
- Employee and operations supervision
Proximity to the Washington state capital allows for access to quality internship opportunities. 35-40% of students are offered a job at their internship site. Business administration majors have the opportunity to intern with a variety of local businesses and organizations including:
- H&R Block
- Local CPA firms
Business at Saint Martin's
Business administration program requirements
- University core requirements
- 21-22 semester hours of foundation courses
- 27 semester hours of common professional component courses
- Nine-18 semester hours of concentration courses
- 12 semester hours of foundation courses
- 12 semester hours of professional component courses
Popular business administration courses
- Business in society: Ethics and responsibility
- Career management
- Consumer behavior
- Fundamentals of entrepreneurship
- Integrated marketing communications
- Project management
About the School
Saint Martin's University in Lacey, Washington is one of 14 Benedictine colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and the only one west of the Rocky Mountains. Established in 1895 by ... Read More