The business administration curriculum focuses on the understanding and application of fundamental business skills. Consistent with the Business School’s mission of programs in the Catholic Liberal Arts tradition and in recognition of the importance of the integration of the disciplines, business administration majors are strongly encouraged to double major or minor in second fields such as foreign language, communication, economics, psychology, computer science, and others. Professional internships are also an integral part of the business administration program. Internships provide students with relevant professional experience and employment opportunities upon graduation.
Learning Goals - BA in Business Administration
- Business Administration graduates will demonstrate knowledge of core business functions.
- Business Administration graduates will demonstrate the ability to recognize and analyze ethical problems and view business as having social responsibilities.
- Each student must demonstrate the ability, through clarity, content, and composition, to convey information to others in written communication.
- Each student must demonstrate the ability to recognize increasing globalization and its impact on business practices.
- Students shall be able to express themselves clearly and professionally in oral presentations.
The W. Fielding Rubel School of Business at Bellarmine University is accredited by AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), which places it among the elite business schools in the nation. Not only is Bellarmine the first and only private university in Kentucky to achieve AACSB accreditation, but fewer than 5 percent of business schools worldwide have achieved this distinction.
Business Administration Courses
- BUSA 103 Introduction to Business
- BUSA 203 Business Law
- BUSA 206 Sports Law
- BUSA 301 Principles of Management
- BUSA 305 Principles of Marketing
- BUSA 341, 342 Basic Issues in Business I, II
- BUSA 345 Managing Information Technology
- BUSA 346 Management Science
- BUSA 403 Advanced Business Law
- BUSA 410 New Business Ventures
- BUSA 420 Business Policy
- BUSA 444 Business Internship
- BUSA 445 International Experience
- BUSA 499 Senior Comprehensive Exam in Business Administration
About the School
Bellarmine University is a vibrant community of educational excellence and ethical awareness that consistently ranks among the nation's best colleges and universities. Our students pursue an education ... Read More