The Business Management program equips you with the concepts, theories, and techniques to pursue a successful career in business leadership. You’ll cover essential competencies, from finance and marketing to data analysis, ethics and social responsibility. You’ll become more analytical, creative and independent in your thinking. Your management qualifications will equip you for a rewarding career in many areas of business.
Duration: Six semesters/three years (Summer Fast Track option available)
Locations: Barcelona, Munich
Teaching Language: English
Campus Exchange Programs: You can transfer to any of the four main campuses after any completed semester. We also have exchange programs with a long list of other universities around the world.
Degree Awarded: EU Switzerland private accredited bachelor's degree
As a graduate of the BA (Hons) in Business Management program you will know how to:
- Understand organizations and their management within the global and local spheres.
- Work within a range of core business functions, concepts and techniques for later stages of the award.
- Develop an understanding of the analytical tools of business.
- Apply business theories, concepts and frameworks to the real-world environment.
- Master general business concepts such as skills and techniques through research, critical analysis and evaluation.
Students completing this track pursue careers in:
- Business analysis
- Executive sales management
- Development management
- Operations management
- Human Resources
Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to student qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests and job experience.
Prove their English fluency: TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 550 (paper-based); 80 (Internet-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 54; English native or equivalent. Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the Dean and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information please contact the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
The Undergraduate/bachelor’s degree programs at EU Business School have four start dates per year, these dates are the same on every campus. Semesters begin in October, February, June, and March every year.
The next undergraduate/bachelor’s start dates are:
- Spring Semester: January 30, 2017
- Summer Semester I: May 29, 2017
- Summer Semester II: July 31, 2017
- Fall Semester: October 2, 2017
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 5, 2018