The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management program equips you with the concepts, theories, and techniques to pursue a successful career in business leadership. The program covers essential competencies, from finance and marketing to data analysis, ethics and social responsibility and creative business solutions. You will become more analytical, creative and independent in your thinking. Your management courses will prepare you for a rewarding career across many areas of business.
- Duration: Six semesters/three years (180 credits)
- Locations: Munich
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/February
- Admission: Year-round
- Semester Fee: 6,450€
- A U.K. state-accredited Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management degree awarded by the University of Derby.
- The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification: CMI's Diploma in Management and Leadership.
As a graduate of the BA (Hons) in Business Management program you will know how to:
- Understand organizations and their management within the global and local spheres.
- Work within a range of core business functions, concepts, and techniques for later stages of the award.
- Develop an understanding of the analytical tools of business.
- Apply business theories, concepts, and frameworks to the real-world environment.
- Master general business concepts such as skills and techniques through research, critical analysis, and evaluation.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Business analytics
- International sales
- Corporate development
- Operations management
A sample of the Business Management program courses:
- Improving Business Performance
- Delivering Winning Projects
- Enhancing Personal Leadership
We understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. To find out more about EU, we also encourage you to visit our campuses, meet our current students and attend our classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More