The Business Management & Marketing program gives you the right knowledge and tools to excel in today’s postmodern marketing environment. You will be introduced to the fundamentals of the field and understand how marketing functions and interacts with the different departments of real businesses and with customers. The ability to combine elements from different business disciplines is vital to a career, and the key to a graduate’s development as a successful “marketeer”.
Duration: Six semesters/three years (180 credits)
Locations: Barcelona, Munich
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/February
Semester Fee: 6,450€
- A U.K. state-accredited Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & Marketing degree awarded by the University of Derby.
- The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & Marketing has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification: CMI's Diploma in Management and Leadership.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Account management
- Media planning
- Advertising and copywriting
A sample of the Business Management & Marketing program courses:
- Brand Impact & Popular Culture
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Across Cultures
We understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. To find out more about EU, we also encourage you to visit our campuses, meet our current students and attend our classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More