The Business Management & International Business program gives you a comprehensive business education that touches upon all aspects of and related to the international business arena. You will analyze international environments through economics, strategy, law, finance, marketing, and trade. The program prepares you for today’s increasingly globalized world of business from a cross-cultural perspective.
- Duration: Six semesters/three years (180 credits)
- Locations: Barcelona
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/February
- Admission: Year-round
- Semester Fee: 6,450€
- A U.K. state-accredited Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & International Business degree awarded by the University of Derby.
- The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & International Business has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification: CMI's Diploma in Management and Leadership.
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in International Business prepares students for their future careers. They study techniques for managing organizational change; seeing the world through their customers’ eyes, and analyzing international business transactions and laws.
Participants also develop an understanding of entrepreneurship, taking into account the impact of globalization and various cultural and political differences. The hands-on Innovation & Knowledge Transfer module encourages students to analyze problem-solving methods by incorporating a real business problem into the teaching.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Business process outsourcing
- International business consulting
- Transport and logistics management
- Import and export
A sample of the Business Management & International Business program courses:
- Marketing Across Cultures
- Global Business & Strategy
- Managing People
We understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. To find out more about EU, we also encourage you to visit our campuses, meet our current students and attend our classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More