The Business Management & Human Resources Management program is set in the broader field of business, management and corporate strategy. The curriculum emphasizes how human resources strategies and management decisions have an important and lasting impact on the performance of organizations, regardless of their size, type or sector. You will develop the techniques and soft skills to maximize employee performance from social, cultural and political perspectives.
Duration: Six semesters/three years (180 credits)
Locations: Barcelona, Munich
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/February
Semester Fee: 6,450€
- A U.K. state-accredited Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & Human Resources Management degree awarded by the University of Derby.
- The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & Human Resources Management has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification: CMI's Diploma in Management and Leadership.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Labor relations
- Training and development management
- Compensation and benefits management
- Global talent acquisition
A sample of the Business Management & Human Resources Management courses:
- Employment Law in the Workplace
- Global Talent Management
- Leadership & Management
We understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. To find out more about EU, we also encourage you to visit our campuses, meet our current students and attend our classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form.
- Receive further instructions.
- Send the additional documents.
- Receive confirmation of enrollment.
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More