Become a Game Changer!
Join us in our Online Information Session - Register now!
The Business Management & Finance program trains you in specialized skills that will enable you to take up a position in the finance industry. You will be introduced to the key concepts of accounting and expand your knowledge in financial analysis and projections. This program has also been designed to provide students with a solid understanding of other management disciplines, such as marketing, purchasing and supply chain and data analysis, among others, so that they acquire a global business vision.
- Duration: Six semesters/three years (180 credits)
- Locations: Barcelona, Munich
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/February
- Admission: Year-round
- Semester Fee: 6,450€
- A U.K. state-accredited Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & Finance degree awarded by the University of Derby.
- The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & Finance has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification: CMI's Diploma in Leadership and Management.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Financial analysis
- Financial consulting
- Corporate finance
- Financial advisory
A sample of the Business Management & Finance program courses:
- Business Accounting
- Financial Management
- Improving Business Performance
We understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. To find out more about EU, we also encourage you to visit our campuses, meet our current students and attend our classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form.
- Receive further instructions.
- Send the additional documents.
- Receive confirmation of enrollment.
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More