The Business Management & Enterprise program is designed to prepare you to be a future entrepreneur, with the skills and knowledge to start your own business or to run departments within larger companies. The program presents a general business outlook while developing your integrated perspective of business. This program helps create a compelling personal point of view which will help you land your leading role. You will also develop your skills in team project planning, launches, and venture management.
- Duration: Six semesters/three years (180 credits)
- Locations: Barcelona, Munich
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/February
- Admission: Year-round
- Semester Fee: 6,450€
- A U.K. state-accredited Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & Enterprise degree awarded by the University of Derby.
- The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & Enterprise has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification: CMI's Diploma in Management and Leadership.
EU Business School
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Entrepreneurship and startups
- Family business
- Business consulting
- Management analysis
A sample of the Business Management & Enterprise program courses:
- Innovation & Knowledge Transfer
- Developing Networks
- Enterprise and Strategy Concepts
We understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. To find out more about EU, we also encourage you to visit our campuses, meet our current students and attend our classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form.
- Receive further instructions.
- Send the additional documents.
- Receive confirmation of enrollment.
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More