Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance - Part-Time
UoG's BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance equips you with financial and management accounting skills, enabling you to understand how they affect planning, decision-making, and budget control.
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
- Students who have successfully completed either of the following:
- LSBF Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- LSBF Higher Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Polytechnic or other PEIs Diploma in a relevant field
- Students, who have obtained equivalent qualifications in relevant fields, will be assessed case-by-case and subjected to university approval.
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement:
- Applicants who have not studied prior qualifications in English require IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
18 years and above
Program taught in:
See 1 more programs offered by LSBF Singapore »
Last updated February 13, 2019
This course is
Local students: S$$13,000; International students: S$15,000