Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business Studies (Top-up)
The BA (Hons) in Business Studies (Top-Up) will equip you with the knowledge and understanding of business development and management. This programme has an emphasis on solving complex issues to help companies improve their business and management practices.
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
Students who have successfully completed either of the following
- LLSBF Advanced Diploma in Business Studies
- LSBF Higher Diploma in Business Studies
- Polytechnic or other PEIs Diploma in a relevant field
- Students, who have obtained equivalent qualifications in relevant fields, will be assessed case-by-case and subjected to university approval.
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement:
- Applicants who have not studied prior qualifications in English require IELTS 6.0 or equivalent in an accepted English language test.
- 18 years or above
About the School
At London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) Singapore, we measure success by the impact our students, faculty, and alumni have in the region. Awarded for its Excellence in Curriculum and Assessmen ... Read More