Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Accounting and Finance
The course will equip you with financial and management accounting skills, enabling you to understand how they affect planning, decision-making and budget control. Enrol on the BA in Accounting and Finance at LSBF Singapore to prepare you for a successful financial career.
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
Students who have successfully completed either of the following:
- LSBF Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- LSBF Higher Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Polytechnic or other PEIs Diploma in a relevant field*
- Students, who have obtained equivalent qualifications in relevant fields, will be assessed case-by-case and subjected to university approval
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement:
- Applicants who have not studied prior qualifications in English require IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
- 18 years or above
About the School
At London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) Singapore, we measure success by the impact our students, faculty, and alumni have in the region. Awarded for its Excellence in Curriculum and Assessmen ... Read More