The bachelor degree program is designed to equip you with the knowledge & understanding of the essential aspects of business theory and practice. Through our courses, students are immersed in a wide-range of topics, such as Marketing, Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, and Communication. Case-studies, project work, corporate visits, guest speakers and networking events are integrated into the courses allowing you to test and continually apply what you‘ve learned in the real world with companies and industry professionals.
To further refine your skill-sets needed to be a successful manager, foreign language courses, and a mandatory internship, together with additional communication workshops and management seminars accompany your studies.
Whether global corporations, small & medium size, or family businesses – all companies are your potential employers after the successful completion of our bachelor degree program.
Financial managers are masters of the utilization and flow of funds and are responsible for all requisite financial activities within a firm. Financial management responsibilities affect all aspects of the business and must ensure farsightedness to assure the health of the business.
For companies, finance & accounting translates into the raising and allocating of funds necessary to meet the businesses’ obligations. They are key-decision makers within the firm for their understanding of the expected costs and returns of the activities the firm requires. With growing global challenges finance professionals must find adequate solutions.
Specializing in Accounting & Finance allows you:
- to understand the depth and complexities of the world of finance
- to gain an understanding of international accounting standards and processes
- to design and influence company decisions on the basis of financial risk and return
- to gain insight into the rapidly developing and shifting landscape of international finance to identify and capitalize on financial opportunities for your company
- International Accounting according to I.F.R.S.
- Intermediate Management Accounting & Control
- Intermediate Financial Management
- Current Issues in Accounting & Finance