Bachelor of Applied Management
Awarded by University of Ballarat, Australia
This is an innovative degree designed to respond to 21st Century employer needs for highly skilled and educated workers.
Graduates will possess solid technical and practical knowledge and skills to enable them to be "work ready". There is a strong emphasis on applied learning through a range of integrated industry studies and projects.
The management skills, knowledge, and attributes will be developed by completing an applied workplace project at the end of the course.
- GCE A-level or equivalent OR
- Completed high school education or equivalent OR
- Certificate in Business Management or equivalent OR
- Any other equivalent qualifications subject to approval by the NIM Academic Board AND
- Proficiency in English:
- Pass in English at GGE "O" Level OR
- NIM Certificate in General English (Advanced); OR
- IELTS 6 / TOEFL 550 (paper-based) or its equivalent
Students who do not meet the minimum English Language proficiency requirements are required to pass the English Proficiency Test.
Structure and Duration
The course comprises 22 fully taught modules and 1 applied workplace project and can be completed in 3 years of full-time studies.
- Business Microeconomics
- Management Principles
- Introduction to Marketing
- Accounting and Business Decisions
- Business Statistics
- Fundamentals of Law
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Tourism
- Ethics, Governance, and Citizenship
- Business Communication
- Management Skills
- Human Resource Development
- Business Information Systems
- Consumer Behaviour
- Services Marketing
- Accounting for Managers
- International Business Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Applied Workplace Project Practice
- Marketing for Managers
About the School
Nanyang Institute of Management (Nanyang), established in 2001, is a forward-looking premier education provider of market-relevant programmes in the region. Nanyang’s strategic drivers are aimed at pr ... Read More