This course introduces basic accounting principles for a business. Topics include the complete accounting cycle with end-of-period statements, bank reconciliation, payrolls, and petty cash. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of accounting principles and apply those skills to a business organization. This course introduces business decision - making accounting information systems. Emphasis is on analyzing, summarizing, reporting, and interpreting financial information. Upon completion, students should be able to prepare financial statements, understand the role of financial information in decision-making and address ethical considerations. This course has been approved to satisfy the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement for transferability as a pre-major and/or elective course requirement.
- Duration of studies - Bac.4 years-8 semesters
- Availability of specialisation - Available
- Availability of foundation year - No
- Language(s) of instruction - english
- Accounting and Audition in Manufacturing Sector.
- Accounting and Audition of service sectors.
- High School diploma
- Confirmation document regarding in which language student is going to take the courses
- Credits for the course- 240 credits
See 4 more programs offered by Azerbaijan State University of Economics »
This course is