Bachelor of Accountancy
All courses offered in the Bachelor of Accountancy (B.Acc.) Program are taught in English by our internationally accredited faculty. The Bachelor of Accountancy program serves to effectively equip our students with the essential knowledge required to enter into their chosen profession.
Due to a close relationship with the Thai Chamber of Commerce, we have the privilege of guaranteeing suitable internship placements to students. It is through these internship experiences that students will learn how to apply their classroom theory to real-world business situations.
As a result, students in this program become much more experienced and well-prepared for entrance into businesses on an international level, especially in such a competitive and constantly changing environment.
- Accounting is one of the most important factors for success in the business arena
- By understanding accounting it will serve as an effective tool in understanding business perspectives
- Accounting is more than just numbers. Decision making made by high-level management greatly relies on the quality of accounting information
- A strong accounting background is a valuable asset that will contribute to one's career goals and achievement
- The program takes into consideration an accountant's role in maintaining records of financial transactions affecting organizations, reporting the results of operations and information technology in professional applications
- The program focuses on particular aspects of accounting which enable students to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to become an accounting professional
- The students will become a professional in their chosen career path and can continue on to higher education
What do you gain from B.Acc? Investing your future in the B.Acc program will award you with a challenging experience by enhancing one's academic knowledge and towards achieving a promising career.
By investing in the Bachelor of Accountancy program, you're investing in your future. With the knowledge and experience, one will gain from our B.Acc program, students will become sufficiently equipped and prepared to face the business world on an international level and will be able to effectively compete with others in this globally changing and highly competitive business environment.
About the School
The University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (UTCC) is the oldest private non-profit higher education institution offering degrees in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Humanities, Scie ... Read More