Are you dreaming about a future career within web and multimedia technology?
Do you already have an AP Degree in Computer Science or Multimedia Design & Communication?
Then the Bachelor Degree programme in Web Development is just what you’re looking for.
A top-up programme
The Web Development programme is a 1.5 year top-up programme designed for AP Degree programmes students of Computer Science and Multimedia Design & Communication, and it provides you with the competencies to work in the design and construction of all kinds of web apps.
You will learn to work across media, applications and platforms, and you will gain knowledge of analysis and the use of various systems such as XML and CMS.
In short, the Web Development programme is your way to a promising and exciting future in web and multimedia technology.
The programme has a study start twice a year – in February and September.
The next study start is 3 Februar 2014. The study programme is located at Sofiendalsvej 60 in Aalborg.
- IELTS Overall grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the subtests
- TOEFL Internet based test: minimum score of 95
- TOEFL Paper based test: minimum score of 600
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Pass at Grade C
- Cambrigde Certificate of Advanced English: Pass at Grade B
- Online Oxford Placement Test: Minimum score of B2 = a minimum score of 75 in each of the subtests
Specific admission requirements
An AP Degree in:
- Computer Science
- Multimedia Design & Communication
- Either of these degrees will give you access to the programme, however, you may also apply for admittance on the grounds of another relevant education + high level in mathematics.
Danish qualification levels
All of our study programmes require that applicants/students have an English level corresponding to a Danish B-level, and some programmes have requirements to students’ levels in other subjects as well. But what exactly is a Danish B-level etc.?
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017