Are you dreaming about a future career within web and multimedia technology?
Do you already have an AP Degree in Computer Science or Multimedia Design & Communication?
Then the Bachelor Degree programme in Web Development is just what you’re looking for.
A top-up programme
The Web Development programme is a 1.5-year top-up programme designed for AP Degree programmes students of Computer Science and Multimedia Design & Communication, and it provides you with the competencies to work in the design and construction of all kinds of web apps.
You will learn to work across media, applications and platforms, and you will gain knowledge of analysis and the use of various systems such as XML and CMS.
In short, the Web Development programme is your way to a promising and exciting future in web and multimedia technology.
The programme starts in September and is located at Sofiendalsvej 60 in Aalborg.
- IELTS Overall grade of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet-based test: minimum score of 83
- Cambridge ESOL examinations:
- C1 Advanced (CAE): grade C, B or A
- C2 Proficiency (CPE): grade C, B or A
- B2 First (FCE): grade A
- Online Oxford Placement Test: Minimum score of B2 = a minimum score of 75 in each of the subtests - only valid if taken via a UCN partner organisation
- Pearson PTE Academic: minimum score of 58
Specific admission requirements
An AP Degree in:
- Computer Science
- Multimedia Design & Communication
- Either of these degrees will give you access to the programme. However, you may also apply for admittance on the grounds of another relevant education + high level in mathematics.
About the School
University College of Northern Denmark (UCN) is a Danish Higher Educational Institution working in the fields of education, development, applied research and innovation. UCN is active in healthcare an ... Read More