Graduates will be able:
· to know modern water resources engineering theory as well as methods and technologies that allow to achieve sustainable development of water resources and solve environmental problems;
· to analyse the phenomena occurring in living environment;
· to evaluate interactions between water surrounding environment and water quality, practically realize technological solutions in various fields of water resources management;
· to know technologies concerned with breeding, growing and feeding aquaculture, · to design, construct and maintain aquaculture farms;
· to know the behaviour of living organisms in water environment, wastewater treatment, sustainability concepts of economic development, international and national water laws.
The graduates of study program will be able to work: design - engineering work.for water engineering: in the design, construction, maintenance and management of hydraulic structures, in water supply and sewage disposal and waste management institutions, - companies preparing land use planning and land management projects, carrying out cadastral surveys of land and buildings, land mapping, preparation of land plans, landscape architecture, land market research and real estate valuation, - public and private fisheries and aquaculture enterprises, - environmental management, design and maintenance companies, municipal administrations, regional environmental departments; consulting work in consulting companies, services, municipal administrations.
About the School
Ranked in QS World University Rankings as a leader in the country by its internationality, VMU is the only public higher education institution in Lithuania and one of the few in the region where a wid ... Read More