Profile: Technology and Organization of Tourism Operational and Agency Services
The Program is offered at the Institute of Foreign Languages and International Tourism, and has been designed to equip students with theoretical backgrounds and practical managerial skills in the sphere of tourism and to provide training of highly qualified specialists in the field who would be able to efficiently work in Tourism industry as tour operators, tour agents, tour guides and interpreters, marketing experts as well as in position of differently leveled managers and administrators in international tourism industry.
The Institute is a member of EURHODIP Association of universities where specialists in Tourism and Hospitality are trained.
The core disciplines of the Program include Tourism Management and Marketing, Logistics in Tourism, Tour Operating, Geography of International Tourism, Tourism Economics, Legal aspects and many more professionally orientated disciplines of the curriculum. Learning two foreign languages – English plus one of French, Spanish, Italian, or German – is an integral part of the Program.
The unique advantage of the Program makes its innovation-projective curriculum based on fundamental concepts admixed with applied skills and enriched with the applied foreign languages proficiency thus assuring pragmatic functional adaptation of students for future competent professional activities matching international standards. Professional internships are arranged in collaboration with Hilton Garden Inn New Riga (Moscow) and Kempinski Grand Hotel at the Black Sea resort as well as VODOHOD River Cruises Company and local tour agencies and resort facilities.
Admissions and options:
- Form of training: full-time, 4 years
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Tuition fee per year: 125,000 Rubles.
- Start date: September 02, 2019
- Dormitory provided
- Cost of dormitory (shared): 3,000 Rubles\month
- Preliminary application deadline: May 15, 2019
- Formal application period: June 20 – August 04, 2019
- Form of training: E-Learning (distant), 4 years 6 months
- Language of teaching: Russian
- Tuition fee per year: 70,000 Rubles.
- Preliminary application deadline: May 30, 2019
- Formal application periods: June 20 – August 04, 2019 (Summer enrollment), November 01, 2019 – February 08, 2020 (Winter enrollment)
For more information, please visit the link below:
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 19, 2018