Combined and balanced training in Tourism and Leisure and Business Administration.
Become a tourism and leisure professional with an international outlook that goes beyond travel, intermediation, and commercialization.
- We train you for successful management, organization, and leadership of companies in the sector
- You will learn how to set up and lead teams of professionals, as well as lead and undertake tourism projects
Global strategic outlook in a dynamic and changing context
- Start date: September 10, 2020
- Duration: 4 years
- Study type: Face-to-face
- ECTS: 240
- Language: English
Why study this program?
- 100 Agreements to study outside. Opportunities for study abroad at international universities in Europe, USA, and Asia
- 15% Entrepreneurship. 15% of our students are entrepreneurs
- 89% Employability. 89% of our students are working less than 12 months after finishing their studies
New enrolment profile and ways to access the study program
- People interested in developing the skills needed to undertake management, organization, analysis, planning, leadership, and control activities in the tourism and leisure sector nationwide and internationally.
- Creative and entrepreneurial people interested in meeting the needs of the tourism and leisure market and, above all, aimed at the changes in the market and customer needs, with a positive predisposition to geographic mobility and language learning.
- Theory and history of Tourism and the Entertainment Industry
- Tourism and the Entertainment Industry Geography
- Personal and Professional Efficiency
- Mathematics for Tourism
- English for Tourism I
- Legal Management of Touristic Companies
- Touristic Market Structure
- Touristic Business Accounting
- Sociology and Social Psychology of Tourism
- Cultural Heritage Management
- Tourism Economics
- English for Tourism II
- Touristic Business Processes and Operations
- Touristic Territorial Resources
- Touristic and Entertainment Industry Destination Planning
- Entrepreneurship Leadership
- Tax Systems
- Financial Management
- Digital Marketing for Tourism
- Second Foreign Language for Tourism I
- Quality Management and Customer Service
- Human Ressources Management
- Influence and Impact on Business Relationships
- English for Tourism III
- Cost Accounting
- Travel Agency Creation and Management
- New Touristic Trends
- Tourism Intermediation and Commercialization
- Vinitourism and Gastronomy
- Second Foreign Language for Tourism II
- Technology and Innovation in the Touristic Business
- Ecotourism and Sustainability
- Elective Subject I
- Elective Subject II
- Elective Subject III
- Elective Subject IV
- Internship I
- Internship II
- Internship III
- Final Project
- Intercultural Communication
- Tourism in the Valencian Region
- Second Foreign Language for Tourism III
- University Activities
- Public Relations and Protocol
- Cultural and Natural Itinerary Design
- Accessible Tourism
- Tourist Groups Guide and Assistance
- Legal Counseling for Tourists
- Entertainment Activities Design and Management (Cruise and Coastal)
- MICE Tourism (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Events)
- Active and Rural Tourism
- Health and Beauty Tourism
- The main challenges in today’s tourism sector involve the dynamic and changing context, the concerns over sustainability, the high and growing level of competition between destinations, and the demand for quality services at affordable prices.
- We offer training that will prepare graduates to operate in this modern context. The degree program has an international outlook that goes beyond travel, intermediation, and commercialization.
- Train as a tourism and leisure sector professional so that you can be prepared to plan and manage tourism and leisure destinations and products in a domestic and international context of quality, personalization, and experience-based products related to cultural, natural, sports, and leisure events.
- We train you for successful management, organization, and leadership of companies in the tourism and leisure sector; as well as to set up and manage teams of professionals and lead and undertake creative and outstanding tourism projects both nationwide and internationally.
- You’ll be able to implement a suitable method for conducting tourism and leisure research, communicate in English and a second foreign language with tourism and leisure agents, and use ITC applied to the tourism sector.
- You’ll have a global strategic outlook applicable to any professional opportunity and you’ll be able to effectively respond to the new challenges in the tourism sector.
About the School
To provide our students with a comprehensive education, educating leaders and professionals who are prepared to respond to the needs of a global world, to contribute value in their professions and to ... Read More