Bachelor in Textile Technologies, Materials and Nanomaterials
The graduates acquire the comprehensive knowledge of conventional, high added value and smart materials, nanomaterials, technologies, and their applications. The aim of this program is to provide students with technical and specialized knowledge as well as with theoretical foundations necessary for development and innovations of technological procedures and preparation and application of outputs of higher order innovations. In the program taught at the largest textile engineering faculty in Europe, students gain both theoretical knowledge and hand-on-experience in production. The study program aims at providing qualifications for entering a profession or a Master's study program. It draws directly on current knowledge and methods while also including theoretical knowledge.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Textile Engineering
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- ELIGIBILITY: Recognized secondary education as prescribed by Act No. 49/2009, Coll. (not necessary for applicants from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary and Slovenia). Fluent English skills.
- DURATION: 3 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 3000
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 2000 / USD 100
- SCHOLARSHIP: Erasmus+ scholarships for mobilities available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 31, 2020 (for academic year 2020/21)
About the School
Top-level results in research and science, excellence in teaching and interdisciplinary collaboration have stood for the Technical University of Liberec since 1953. Around 7000 students study at seven ... Read More