This major aims to cultivate advanced applied talents of engineering technology and management to adapt the requirement of fast-developing information technology and information industry, to master the professional knowledge of communication technology, communication system and communication network and to have strong ability of innovation, practice and enterprising spirit so that students can engage in the work of scientific research, engineering design, equipment manufacture and network operation in field of communication and technological and managing work of developing, applying communication technology and equipment in departments like national economy and national defense industry after graduation.
Students in this major mainly study the basic theories communication system and network, composition theory and design method, undergo the basic training of Telecommunication Engineering practice and have the basic ability of designing, developing, modifying and engineering applying of the modern communication system and network.
Requisite knowledge and skills of graduates:
- To master the basic theories and knowledge in communication field;
- To master modern communication technology of wireless communication, wired communication, and multimedia communication;
- To master the analyzing and designing methods of the communication system and network;
- To have the basic ability to design, developing, modifying and applying the communication system and network;
- To know the policies, guidelines, and laws of communication and developing trend of communication technology;
- To have a solid foreign language foundation and computer operation;
- To master the basic method of document retrieval and data collection and to have a certain ability of scientific research and practical operation.
- To know the latest developments and trends of communication technology.
Circuit, Simulating Electronic Technology Foundation, Digital Electronic Technology Foundation, Signal and System, Digital Signal Processing, Electromagnetic Field, Microwave Technique Foundation, Communication Theory, High-frequency Electronic Circuit, Modern Exchange Principle, Computer Network and Communication, Mobile Communication, etc.
Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Copy of the first 10 pages of the passport,
- Copy of the high school graduation certificate or the transcript,
- A recent record of the sponsor’s bank account statement,
- Sponsorship letter,
- Application form (filled).
About the School
Founded in 1951, Liaoning University of Technology (LUT) is a provincial university of higher learning. It is a multifaceted university with engineering as its specialty, as well as offering instructi ... Read More