Kalinga University has been conceptualized as a centre for academic excellence. The 30 acres wi-fi campus has been carefully designed to conform to world standards. The Academic Block is fully airconditioned and comprises of office spaces for faculty members, computer labs, regular classrooms with the latest audio-visual facilities and a well-equipped auditorium. The Students' Residential Blocks accommodate students and ensure that the students have world-class facilities from the spacious rooms provided with internet connectivity, recreational and reading rooms. The dining halls provide a range of hygienically prepared health cuisines to meet the demands of the students. Totally pollution free, the campus boasts of tree-lined walkways, spacious lawns, and playing fields etc. The University provides an ambience perfectly conducive to teaching, learning and research. The world-class infrastructure includes a modern auditorium, a well-stocked library, and computer centre functioning round-the-clock, executive dining hall/mess, canteen, banking and postal services.
The University has separate hostels for undergraduate and postgraduate course students. Separate Boys and girls hostels are located in the vicinity of the campus. Security of the students and hygiene at the mess have been important aspects. 24hr Internet connectivity is available in every room of the hostel on high broadband speed.
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Age Criteria for B. Tech.- Maximum 30 years for General & 33 Years for ST/SC/OBC As on 1st July 2018
KU Value Addition
In today's more-than-ever competitive world, every decision you make has an effect on your career. We understand the criticality of the opportunity and prepare the candidates with utmost confidence to make them the winners. Nowadays companies try contemporary ways to select a candidate. We know the gaps between what interviewers ask and what they get from candidates and are able to fill up those gaps with our intensive programs which include:
- Spoken English Classes
- Computer Applications Training
- Soft Skills and Personality development programs
- Competitive Coaching
- Mock Interviews
- Placement Support
- Study Tours
- Extra / Co-Curricular Activities
- Data Analysis skills training
- Employability Training
- Group Discussions
- Access to the latest journals and books
Faculty and Staff
The diverse faculty group at the University consists of leading academicians and practitioners, distinguished by their emphasis on the integration of research and practice in classrooms. This translates into a blend of theory and practice that enriches the curriculum, learning process, fieldwork and institutional design at all levels. The faculty members also serve as mentors for students. Under the aegis of the student mentorship programme, faculty members associate with students to create a closely knit community. Through frequent meetings and interactions, a vibrant learning environment is created on campus.
By constant interaction of Faculty with students, they are encouraged to gain a deeper perspective of practical implications of their education systems. The University lays great emphasis on the outcome of the courses offered and the faculty plays a critical role in this process.
- Class Room Lecture
- Case Study
- Group Discussion
- Written Assignment
- Individual And Group Presentation
- Concept Application Exercise
- Tutorial Classes
- Situation Analysis
Candidates may apply on the pre-printed form attached with the prospectus or may download from our website www.Kalingauniversity.org or can be collected from the Reception by paying Rs. 500/- in cash or via demand draft in favour of Kalinga University payable at Raipur Downloaded form will be accepted only with Rs. 500/- cash or demand draft as above mentioned.
The application form must be attached with notarized or attested (from a Gazetted officer) photocopies of all eligibility certificates as given below:
- For Under Graduate Programmes Copy of X, XII Mark Cards & Migration Certificate/ Transfer Certificate.
- For Post-Graduate Programmes Copy of X, XII, Graduation Certificate (all 3 years Marksheet, Degree/Provisional Degree) & Migration Certificates.
Deposit of Fee
Selected candidates will have to deposit the fee within ten working days after the declaration of Successful candidates list. In case the fee is not deposited in the stipulated time, the student's claim to the admission expires & the same will be passed on to the first waiting list candidates.
At the time of deposit of fees, students need to deposit the original certificates with the Admission/Administration department & collect the receipt of the same.
Enclosures to be attached with the filled in application forms:
- Self-attested photocopies supporting academics and evidence of proof for employment, self-employed candidates must attach the relevant document as proof of work experience for their organization.
- Candidates have to produce the originals of all documents at the time of personal interview as well as at the time of admission if selected
The academic calendar of the Kalinga University will be followed for all the academic and examination matters.
The students of the programme will be governed by the University rules in regard to minimum attendance, evaluation for the award of Degree Certificate. The student shall abide by the statutes ordinances, Rules, and Regulations of University that are in force from time to time. They shall give due respect to the teachers and staff of the University and shall display decent and cordial behaviour to fellow students.
About the School
The Kalinga University, a premier institution of teaching and research in the country, is established under Chhattisgarh Private Universities (Establishment and Operations) Act 2005 and under section ... Read More