- To develop the ability to deal with cultural diversity in global enterprises and industry.
- To advocate character development in the framework of liberal arts, Science and Engineering education.
- To enhance self-expression, communication, and confidence in the diversified environment
- To enhance global competitiveness for further academic study and professional development.
- Train students in understanding critical factors that impact the sustainability of human institutions, organizations, cultures, and technologies in various social, natural, and built environments.
- Business project or sustainability project analysis.
- Blingual and cross-cultural communication.
- Charisma and leadership.
Special Features of the Program
- Cultivates leaders with a global environmental vision.
- Emphasizes an English language focus centered on policy, scientific and engineering communication skills.
- Focuses on problems that transcend state and national borders, yet also have local relevance.
- Develops scientific, engineering, and policy skills that seek to turn resources into effective environmental action.
- Provides summer Industrial/onsite internship opportunities both locally and abroad and invites profession practitioners to offer career advice.
- Designs exclusively English-based evening activities and clubs.
- Establishes comprehensive English learning environments and hands-on advising.
- Appoints a full-time American Teaching Assistant to help students with their required courses.
- Offers a unique all-English taught general education curriculum.
- Collaborates with partner schools in Europe and America to offer 2+2 and 3+2 dual-degree programs.
1.Further Academic Study
Students are encouraged to pursue master and doctoral degrees for careers in business, research, industry, government or education. THU has collaborated with overseas partner universities to offer 3+2 dual-degree programs allowing International College students to fast-track advanced degrees.
Most International College graduates will go straight into management roles in the industry field. They will be trained to put into practice what they have learned at school to work in a variety of professions, including marketing, advertising, finance, international business, project management, green chemistry and engineering, environmental agencies, human resource management, healthcare administration, and accounting and tax services. With the cultivation of English presentation and communication abilities combined with analytical and industry skills, International College graduates will have a competitive edge in their desired professions.
- September 1 – November 30
- February 1 – April 30
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 4, 2018