- Faculty: Sports Biomedicine
- Language: English B2 level or IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 5.50
- Credits: 240 ECTS
- Begins: September
- Study type: Full-time
- Duration: 4 years
- Annual tuition fee: 3233EUR; Non-Europe – 3300 EUR
- Prerequisites: Diploma in secondary education
- Diploma: Bachelor of Sports
Coach in selected sports: basketball, judo, swimming, boxing, fitness.
The aim of this program is to provide knowledge and skills to work in different areas related to coaching and to educate students to become sports coaches, skilled to promote participation in sport and to enhance the performance of athletes and teams.
- Rules and Regulations
- Techniques and Tactics
- Athletes' Capabilities and Stages of Development
- Growth and Development
- Sports Biomechanics
- Physiology, Psychology, and Sociology
- Coaching Methodology
- Coaching Philosophy
- Monitoring Training Process
- Extensive knowledge of caching technologies.
- To guide improvement on a sustained basis and understand the needs and progress of the athletes with whom they work.
- To set the vision and strategy (short-term, mid-term and long-term planning of sessions, seasons and programmes).
- To build and maintain relationships with athletes, other coaches, support team and other people related to the program.
- To evaluate the program and identify strengths to build on weaknesses to address.
- To be an innovative practitioner.
A Bachelor diploma provides the qualification to work in sports clubs, to work as a teacher of informal education at secondary schools, colleges, public and private sports organizations.
About the School
Lithuanian Sports University (LSU) is proud to be the only specialized university in Lithuania, which has been uniting Movement and Sports Science for over eight decades.