Sport Recreation and Tourism
Connect your passion for outdoors and tourism with your career. Join culture with a vision to change people’s lives.
- Faculty: Sports Education
- Language: English or Lithuanian
- Credits: 180 credits (ECTS)
- Begins: September 15th
- Study type: Full-time (3 years)
- Duration: 3 years
- Annual tuition fee: 1,285 EUR; Non-Europe – 2000 EUR
- Prerequisites: Diploma (certificate) of Secondary Education
- Qualification to be conferred: Bachelor of Business Management
To develop university level and socially responsible active leisure, recreation and tourism managers, that will be able to work in business, public and governmental organizations, and to organize and develop their own business, based on international and interdisciplinary science and technology achievements.
* Choose only the modules of other study programs of the autumn semester, which do not coincide with other modules of this program according to the schedule.
Through a unique curriculum combining classroom study, relevant field trips, and practicum experience, students will gain the skills, knowledge, and attitudes necessary to contribute to the exciting and challenging recreation and tourism industry.
Leadership and Change Management, Communication, and social integration, versatile knowledge and management of ideas, recreation and tourism organizations management, recreation and tourism sector resources and processes management, demonstration of Entrepreneurship Capacity in the Leisure and Tourism Sector, planning and implementation of events and projects, professional activities and research performance.
After completing the Sport Recreation and Tourism Study Program, graduates will be able to:
- Create and develop their own business.
- Lead or work in other management work.
- Become leisure and tourism organization service providers in the country and abroad.
About the School
Lithuanian Sports University (LSU) is proud to be the only specialized university in Lithuania, which has been uniting Movement and Sports Science for over eight decades.