Bahçeşehir University’s Software Engineering Department offers double major and lateral branch programs in the fields of computer sciences, information technologies, and software engineering:
- Software Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Information Technologies Graduate Program (in conjunction with the Department of Computer Engineering)
- Embedded Systems Graduate Program (in conjunction with the Electric-Electronic Engineering and Computer Engineering Departments)
- Information Systems Services Graduate Program (in conjunction with the Computer Engineering Department)
The Software Engineering Department also offers double major and the following lateral branch programs:
- Informatics Systems Lateral Program
- Internet and Programming Lateral Program
The Software Engineering Department conducts research studies in the fields of computer science and software engineering. Research focuses on the following areas of study:
- Software and information technology
- Web and game programming
- Data mining
Research in the fields of software and information technology related to subjects which include databases, database programming, software project management, measurement, and tests. Studies in web and game programming concentrate on improving graphics and animation on computers, the interaction between humans and computers, and designing and improving e-learning and distance learning environments. Data mining research studies include questioning data warehouses and giant databases, segmentation, clusters, and prediction of data using fuzzy logic.
Course Structure Diagram with Credits
- TR marked courses are taught in Turkish.
- EN marked courses are taught in English.
- There TR-EN marked a section of courses in both English and Turkish.
About the School
The slogan “At the heart of Istanbul” is suitable for a university like Bahcesehir University (BAU). With its main campus on the edge of the Bosphorus in Besiktas each day begins early with rapid mobi ... Read More