Public & Private Law
Public Law Department:
This department was established in 2001 to provide students with sufficient knowledge related to the legal aspects of the State’s power and sovereignty.
Private Law Department:
This department was established in 2001 to provide students with the necessary knowledge related to private legal matters.
To provide the labor marketplace with qualified graduates in the different legal fields as well as to encourage research and contribute to community service.
- To graduate qualified lawyers.
- To keep up with modern advancements in legal studies.
- To reinforce communication skills, self-confidence, and critical thinking.
- To encourage research among academic staff.
- To build up an in-depth knowledge of legal studies and develop research skills among graduate students.
- To encourage extracurricular activities in cooperation with local community institutions.
- To employ modern technology in the teaching process.
See 21 more programs offered by Al-Ahliyya Amman University »
This course is