This major aims to cultivate advanced applied talents of management, under the market economy, to adopt economic construction and social development, to gain the basic knowledge of management, economics, law and civil engineering and to master the theories, methods and means of modern management science so that students can engage in project decision and process management in domestic and overseas fields of engineering construction, and also can teach and do scientific research in college and university and research department after graduation.
Students in this major mainly study the basic theories and methods of project management and civil engineering technical knowledge and basic training of project management and gain the basic ability of project management.
Requisite knowledge and skills of graduates:
- To master the basic theories and skills of project management;
- To master the basic theories and knowledge of investment economics;
- To master technical knowledge of civil engineering;
- To be familiar with the policy of project construction;
- To know the development trend of overseas project management;
- To gain the ability to use computer to assist in solving management problem proficiently;
- To have the basic ability of project decision and process management;
- To master the basic methods of document retrieval and data inquiry and to gain elementary ability of scientific research and practical work;
- To master the necessary commercial knowledge of international project management (i.e. International Contract and Contract Conditions, Foreign Trade, Finance, Law, and Insurance, etc.) and to have a good English ability.
Management, Economics, Statistics, Operational Research, Accounting, Financial Management, Engineering Economics, Construction Regulations, Project Management, Engineering Estimation, Engineering Contract Management, Real Estate Operation and Management, Project Financing, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Construction, Architectural Graphics, Urban Planning and Management, Property Management and Project Supervision, etc.
- HSK 4 level
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Copy of the first 10 pages of the passport
- Copy of the high school graduation certificate or the transcript
- Recent record of sponsor’s bank account statement
- Sponsorship letter
- Application form (filled)
Program taught in: