The Political Science and International Relations Department engages students in the study of how people govern themselves—from the smallest communities to the international system. In the town meeting, the halls of Congress or the United Nations, the great political questions are the same—how to reconcile individual aspirations and community needs, freedom and equality, authority and justice, participation and power.
The department offers students a major in Political Science and another one in International Relations. We also offer minors in Political Science, International Relations and Law Justice and Society.
The BSc (Hons) in Political Sciences and International Relations enables you to obtain the skills and knowledge
- Provides a thorough grounding for the understanding and analysis of international relations.
- Enables students to understand contemporary international relations and the forces that are reshaping global politics in the 21st century.
- Develops students' knowledge of the foreign and security policies of the major actors in world politics, including the key states such as the USA, and the principal institutions such as the UN and the World Trade Organization.
- Offers students the opportunity to study specific global issues (e.g., arms control and security governance, migration, development) and regions (from Europe to Latin America) in depth.
- Integrates theory and practice, thereby providing a broad-based training for a wide range of careers, including those in international organizations, Non-governmental organization, the civil service, political and advocacy organizations, journalism, teaching, international law, and the business and corporate sector.
Step 1: Application Procedure
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal.
- Application Form
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- High School Certificate
- High School Transcript
- University equivalency certificate
Step 2: The Application Process
- Prepayment for getting an acceptance letter
- (Visa required countries have to pay a total cost of administration)
- (No-Visa required countries have to pay $200)
- Preparation of acceptance letter
Step 3: Registration Process
- 6 photograph
- Registration and Orientation
- Residency and Turkish ID Card Registration
English language requirements
If you're not taking one of these language qualifications but are regularly being taught in the English Language Program.
- The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic): 55
- TOEFL IBT: 72
- TOEFL CBT: 200
- FCE: B
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English: C
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: C1
Fees and funding
You can pay your tuition fees by Direct Debit, debit card, credit card, cheque, bank transfer. You may also be eligible for a student loan to help you pay your fees.
Bachelor (Per Year): 5.000 $
You will need to budget at least $300/mount for living cost.
About the School
Hasan Kalyoncu University of different religions, languages, races, cultures, and civilizations are blended in Gaziantep, a major crossroads of the historic Silk Road, started a new life as a college- ... Read More