The program seeks to help its students achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the main theories, ideas, and concepts associated with Political Science and International Relations and apply theoretical and conceptual knowledge on topics of Political Science and International Relations.
- Acquire an interdisciplinary perspective based on the synthesis of related disciplines (sociology, economics, psychology, law, history…).
- Think critically and creatively, including the ability to formulate clear and logically coherent questions and arguments regarding local, national and global politics.
- Make policy analysis regarding political and social developments individually and/or in interdisciplinary teams.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge on research methods and academic ethics and use this knowledge in conducting theoretical and/or empirical research projects.
- Identify ethical issues in local, domestic and international politics and implement social, scientific and professional codes of ethical conduct.
- Identify and follow credible social science literature and develop skills to utilize diverse types of information sources.
- Demonstrate high skills in oral and written communication in English.
- Use a second foreign language (aside from English) at an intermediate or high level of proficiency.
- Appreciate the plurality of and respect for differences of opinion, lifestyles, cultural practices and identities.
- Practice good working habits, time management and self-discipline with a strong vision of social responsibility.
- Engage in life-long learning and enrich personal, social and professional development by exploring interests in diverse disciplines.
About the School
TED University (TEDU) is a young, dynamic university, located in the heart of Ankara. It was founded in 2012 by the Turkish Education Association (TED), which has been pioneering the development of ed ... Read More