- Direct access to Official Master's Degrees and PhD Studies
- Modern Infrastructure and Latest technology
- International Students mobility in Europe
- Study at the Sport University in Spain
“I chose UCAM because when I was looking at the courses, all of them are theoretical and also practical. Studying by the book and writing, having exams and a lot of practical classes”.
Future undergraduates in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences should be interested in the following areas of knowledge:
- Exercise and sports practices.
- Physical Education and management of sport and physical activity.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences applied to the practice of physical activity and sport.
- Exercise Physiology, oriented towards health and sport performance.
- Morphological Sciences, Biomechanics and Ergonomics applied to physical activity and sport.
- Organization and management of physical activity and sport.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Science is an Official Accredited Program by ANECA, the National Agency of Evaluation of Quality and Accreditation.
UCAM has young and highly qualified academic staff. Each international student is guided by a personal tutor and, in addition, a sports tutor can be assigned to athletes to be able to harmonize academic and sport life.
Our experience in the field of sports and the international approach of our programs help the students to fully develop a wide range of career opportunities and research projects.
The University has new campus facilities and modern infrastructure, as UCAM Sports Center is the largest gym and fitness studio in Murcia.
Reasons to Choose
- Students get plenty of personal attention by young professors (50 professors), highly qualified (over 60% doctors) and dedicated to the students’ training.
- Sports tutors who watch over harmonizing the academic and sport life.
- Our experience of 14 years (10 classes, more than 1,100 graduates). We are the first to offer both the bachelor’s degree and the EHEA undergraduate degree in the Region of Murcia.
- Students coming from related fields (e.g. Physical Education) will gain the recognition of credits obtained in their previous studies.
- High demand for students to come to study the degree with us (360 in the first year).
- UCAM Sports Center, the largest gym in Murcia, with modern facilities.
- The research background, with more than 60 master’s thesis, 14 doctoral thesis defenses and more than 45 research projects.
At the end of the Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences you are qualified to practice as a professional in the following fields:
- Teaching in secondary schools and universities.
- Teaching in public or private sports centers.
- Programs of physical activity and health.
- Sports management.
- Freelance technician.
- Design and implementation of recreational sport and tourism.
- Management of sports facilities and equipment.
- Manager and promoter of sports companies.
- Sports performance coach.
- Director of sports teams.
- Sports manager.
- Physical training.
- Personal training.
- Design and implementation of regimes (physical exercise, diets, etc.) to promote, maintain and improve physical health.
About the School
UCAM (Universidad Católica de Murcia) is a private university founded in 1996 with a clear mission: to train students with knowledge and skills to serve society, to contribute to the further expansion ... Read More