The Bachelor in Petroleum Engineering program provides advanced training for petroleum engineering professionals to enable them to create and apply innovative technologies in drilling, production and reservoir engineering as well as efficiently utilizes their knowledge and skills to find solutions to environmental issues related to the petroleum industry.
The curriculum covers subject areas such as:
- Apply basic mathematics, science, and engineering knowledge to identify, formulate, and solve Petroleum Engineering problems;
- Design and conduct experiments;
- Analyze and interpret data;
- Design relevant systems, components, or processes using modern techniques, skills, and engineering tools.
- Training students to have a thorough understanding of Oil & Gas Reservoir, Drilling, Production, and Geoscience
- The familiarity with using and applying various software presently used in the field of Petroleum Engineering
About the School
Khazar University is a private educational institution for undergraduate, graduate and professional studies promoting advanced study and research, educational policy and development in the Republic of ... Read More