The competitive advantage of this educational program in comparison to similar ones are numerous industrial and project oil production enterprises in close proximity to the university (NCFU) making it possible to attract specialists from these institutions to carry out educational activities and effectively adjust the curriculum to the actual needs of potential employers.
- Professional training of graduates matching the actual level of technical and technological development in the field of fuel power engineering including field development, transportation, and storage of hydrocarbons;
- Shaping socially responsible, highly qualified and competent specialists that are in demand in the labor market, able to make a positive contribution to the industry in the main oil-and-gas regions of Russia, near and far abroad.
Practical training with every year of education:
- 1 course – introductory practical training;
- 2 course – educational practice;
- 3 course – field practice;
- 4 course – pre-graduation practice.
Partners participating in educational program implementation:
LLC «ROSNEFT – Stavropolneftegas» (Neftekumsk), LLC «Gazprom Projecting» (Stavropol), LLC «NGO NefteHimProekt» (Stavropol).
About the School
North-Caucasus Federal University is the most high-profile higher education institution located in the South of Russia, Stavropol region. The North Caucasus lies between the Black Sea in the West and ... Read More