The purpose of this study programme is to develop the best qualified international and intercultural communication specialists who are able to analyse, understand and appreciate foreign cultures and multicultural environment occurring phenomena, to see their causes and predict trends and have an excellent knowledge of at least two foreign languages. Multicultural communication bachelor's degree programme graduates will be able to use modern communication technologies, analyse, formulate and present projects and ideas, organize international events. The study programme focuses on the general cultural subjects, tolerant personality education, which accounts for the success of universal, international and intercultural communication foundation.
International Mobility Possibilities
The 2nd and 3rd-year students can participate in the ERASMUS+ mobility programme which gives a possibility to study at a university abroad for 1 or 2 semesters and do an internship in another country.
Multicultural Communication and Media Bachelor's degree graduates will become broad-minded and highly qualified specialists, who will be able to adapt perfectly not only to Lithuania's rapidly changing labour market but also to the challenges of the globalised world. They will be able to continue their studies in various fields of graduate studies and work as mid-level professionals in the public or private sector and non-governmental organisations, create their own companies naturally integrating into the international market or pursue a career in international organisations.
Secondary education (grade in history/foreign language).
English language proficiency - the level not lower than B1 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by a level test is organized for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
Application Procedure and Required Documents
Follow 4 steps:
- Fill out the online application form at apply.mruni.eu
- Upload required documents
- Secure your registration by paying the application fee
- Submit your application
- Educational documents
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of secondary education diploma or high education diploma with the transcript of academic records. Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Note: Additional educational documents (such as the results of state examinations or pre-University education) might be required according to the applicant's country of residence.
- For Masters degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of university transcript and diploma (a candidate must have a University Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent first university degree with a minimum 3-year study duration). Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Document proving results of the English language proficiency.
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: at least level B1; assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level
- For Master degree-seeking students: at least level B2, assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2: TOEFL Paper 513-547, TOEFL IBT 65-78, IELTS 5.5-6.0.
- Note: in case you do not have IELTS or TOEFL, there is a possibility to take the online English language level test organized by the University. You should choose this option when filling the application. There is no additional fee for this test.
- Passport copy
- Passport type photo
- Notarized letter of sponsorship from parents/sponsors and the letter from a bank about their financial abilities (showing incomes from the last 3 months).
Improve your English!
Are you interested in studying in English, but you do not have a sufficient level of knowledge of the English language necessary for studying in English?
Minor English Language studies are designed for those, who are willing to enter a Bachelor study programme at Mykolas Romeris University but do not have sufficient knowledge of the English language necessary for studying in a foreign language. During the first study year students, who enter a major Bachelor study programme together with minor English language studies, will focus on language studies only. Upon completion of one year Minor English Language studies and reaching sufficient English language proficiency level international students will continue studies on their selected Bachelor study programme at MRU.
One year Minor English Language studies fee – 1800 EUR.
For more information please visit els.mruni.eu
Our Student Experiences
About the School
Located just 20 minutes from the center of Vilnius, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of largest and most international universities in Lithuania, currently having around 7,000 students from 58 ... Read More