Mechatronic Engineering Program at HCMUT-Bach Khoa University provides students a solid knowledge of mechanical, electrical, computer system, software engineering, and advanced knowledge about the practice of modern industrial environment.
Mechatronic Engineering provides students with solid knowledge of mechanical, electrical, computer system, software engineering, and advanced knowledge
Our program emphasizes the design of electro-mechanical devices ranging from large-scale automated manufacturing systems to micro-scale sensors and instrumentation.
Graduates from this major are about to work in many fields including creating & designing intelligent devices and machines, robots, identifying and analyzing engineering problems, developing solutions for industrial systems, micro-electromechanical systems, etc.
Soft skills such as teamwork, communication, identifying & solving problems through hands-on training are also offered to our students in a creative, professional, dynamic and competitive international environment.
After graduating the Mechatronic Engineering from HCMUT-Bach Khoa University, engineers can work in all related areas but mostly include:
- The heavy industry, manufacturing
- Companies work in automatic equipment and aviation field
- Companies manufactures high-end devices and robotic
Opportunity to transfer to our partner universities
Students have 2 options:
- Option 1: Students study at HCMUT-Bach Khoa University for 4 years and get the Bachelor of Mechatronic Engineering awarded by HCMUT-Bach Khoa University
- Option 2: After completing 02 years at HCMUT-Bach Khoa University, students with financial and academic eligibility may transfer to The University of Technology, Sydney the later 02 years to complete their study for Bachelor degree. The official bachelor degree is awarded by The University of Technology, Sydney. The advantage of this option is that the student can save about 50% total fees (tuition fee and living expenses) compared to studying for full 4 years in Australia to get a Bachelor Degree awarded by The University of Technology, Sydney.
- Study language: English
- Training duration: 04 years at HCMUT-Bach Khoa University
- Campus: HCMUT-Bach Khoa University campus (For more information about HCMUT-Bach Khoa University campus, please visit our campus)
List of Courses
|Materials Strength||Calculation Method|
|Machine Principle||General Vietnamese Language 1|
|Electronic devices in Industry||Hydraulic Engineering and Pneumatics|
|General Chemistry||Graduation Internship|
|Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer||Mechatronic Engineering Project|
|Automatic Control Engineering||Robotic Technology|
|Materials and Handling||Processing Methods|
|Machine’s Details||PLC systems|
|Designing Projects||Vietnamese Language|
|Tolerances and measurement techniques||Aerodynamics and Controls|
|Designing Mechatronic Systems||Fluid Mechanics|
Please contact or visit HCMUT-Bach Khoa University website for further information.
About the School
Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT Bach Khoa), which is among the top 150 University in Asia by QS Ranking, provides bachelor's degree programs in engineering & business, and a maste ... Read More