The Bachelor of Marketing provides a versatile qualiﬁcation focused on all aspects of marketing as a modern and dynamic profession. Areas of study covered include consumer behavior, direct marketing, and marketing channels.
Tunisian or French Baccalaureate or an equivalent degree; Admission tests administered by A.P.B.S.
It ensures that students can understand consumer behavior and develop products or plans for a business. Upon completion, students will be trained and developed in their decision-making skills to solve marketing problems. Professional perspectives Students will acquire skills that help them get jobs in areas such as general marketing, sales, product management, retailing, marketing research and advertising.
Those who have a Bachelor of Marketing may pursue an MBA in Marketing and Business Intelligence with the goal of advancement in their jobs.
- Analysis of consumer behavior
- Marketing Communication
- Management Product – Price
- Marketing research system
- Salesforce management and negotiation
- Strategic management
- Presentation of technical and professional documents
- Strategy and marketing plan
- International Marketing
- Data Analysis for Marketing
- Management and budgetary control
- Marketing themes
- Business games
- Public oral communication
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 28, 2017