Bachelor in Marketing & Business
By integrating BSB'sBachelor Marketing&Business, you choose a double AACSB and EQUIS accredited school and a 3-year diploma:
- Recognized in France and worldwide
- Accredited by French Ministry of Education
- Giving access to the Master degree or directly to the job market.
Our differences: In 3 years, our Bachelor programmes offer you a generalist training in marketing, communication, management, law, finance and global business.Internationally oriented, our Bachelor can be followed100% in French or 100% in English. It also offers a great opening to the job market, with a maximum of 12 month working placement periods.
3 years to acquire a 360° vision of a business:
Year 1: Discover the fundamentals in core subjects: marketing-communication, management-law-finance, trade management.
Courses examples: Consumer behavior, Marketing tools, Distribution systems, Accounting, Company law, Microeconomics and macroeconomics, Social analysis, IT tools, Quantitative techniques, Language, Communication, Business creativity, Entrepreneurial creativity.
Year 2: Deepening fundamentals and developing your creativity
Courses examples: Marketing study and strategy, Distribution and communication policies, Taxation control, International affairs, Company IS, Business development, Entrepreneurial leadership.
Year 3: Specializing and mastering business techniques
Courses examples: E-business, International Marketing, International purchasing, Economic and Financial news, International accounting, Advanced negotiation, trading management, commercial strategy, business models, ethics and social responsibility, consulting project, business game.
3 possible specializations to choose during the last year: Wine Business&Tourism (in English), International Business (in English) and Marketing&Business Development (in French). A Digital Track is also available on our Lyon Campus.
Examples of positions open to you after our Bachelor Marketing & Business program Commercial Manager, Sales Manager, Buyer, International Buyer, Area Sales Manager, Export Assistant, Communication Project Manager, Regional Manager, Export Manager for a specific area, Consultant/ Advisor, Logistics Manager, etc.
Admission requirements: High school degree/ A-level or equivalent Application deadline: June 10th
Duration: 3 years Next Start: September Language: English or French Tuition fees: €7000 per year
Burgundy School Of Business: embrace your destiny
- With its AACSB accreditation, BSB is among the best business schools in the world (top 5%).
- BSB’s Master in Management degree is EPAS accredited and is ranked 67th by the Financial Times (September 2016).
- BSB created in 1900 and has longstanding ties to the business community.
- BSB has an impressive network of 10,000 alumni around the world.
- Small classes (40 students maximum)
- Individual support for your application process and visa procedures.
- Personal advice to help you build your professional project and find your work placements or first job.
- 500 International students
- 65 different nationalities
- 37% international professors
- 41% of our graduate begin their careers abroad
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 3, 2018