As this program is taught entirely in Portuguese, candidates must be able to speak and write Portuguese or be willing to learn the language.
- Maximize the employability and productivity of future graduates.
- Confer quality and current training in the management area.
- Prepare students for the challenges of leadership.
- Create a classroom where the students may not only absorb facts and theories but also solve real problems working as a team.
- Present to/discuss with students real cases of managers of renowned companies.
- Foment R&D lines and enterprise incubators that will allow increasing the pedagogical performance of the course of study and that allow for the continuation of training of the graduates that wish to continue to the II Cycle of Studies.
- Personalized support and tutorial guidance that counsels and supports the students throughout the course.
The scientific, technical and personal skills provided during the course enables graduates in the performance of Management in areas such as organization and management, strategy and planning, and education and training. Graduates of the course are thus able to exercise activities, while qualified staff in areas such as:
- Accounting and Fiscal
- Financial Management
- Commercial Management and Marketing
- Management Control
- Business Management or Business Areas
- Banking and Insurance
- Public Administration
International candidates must fulfill one of the following conditions:
- To hold a qualification that gives them the right to apply and access to higher education in the country where it was obtained. The document to be submitted must state the final classification and must be validated by the competent authority of that country.
- To hold a diploma of Portuguese secondary education or an equivalent degree. The latter case requires the submission of a document that proofs the equivalence of the non-Portuguese course to the Portuguese education system, stating the final classification.
The following applies only to local Portuguese candidates:
The conditions to access and enroll in the Bachelor Degree in Business Communication are covered by Decree-Law 296-A/98 of September 25, altered by Decree-Laws no. 99/99 of March 30, 26/2003 of February 7, 76/2004 of March 27, 158/2004 of June 30, 147 -A/2006 of July 31, 40/2207 of February 20 and 45/2007 of February 23, and by Decree-Law 90/2008 of May 30.
Final classification from Secondary School 50%
Classification of the Admission Exam 50%
List of admission exams (national exams in the following disciplines):
- 04 Economics
- 16 Mathematics
- 18 Portuguese
(From this list, one exam is sufficient)