WSB UNIVERSITY IN POZNAŃ
- Taught in English
BA degree program in Management
The program is accredited by the IACBE, an American organization that grants accreditation to business programs
Two specializations you can choose from:
- International Business (more: http://www.wsb.pl/poznan/kandydaci/studia-i-stopnia/kierunki-i-specjalnosci/specialization-in-international-business)
- Entrepreneurship (more: http://www.wsb.pl/poznan/kandydaci/studia-i-stopnia/kierunki-i-specjalnosci/specialization-in-entrepreneurship)
The program is delivered by doctorally-qualified and professionally-qualified faculty
- The program includes a professional internship
- You gain practical knowledge and skills necessary in the labor market
- As a WSB University student, you can participate in the Erasmus+ exchange program. The program gives you an opportunity to do part of your studies (one or two semesters) at one of our 44 partner universities across Europe.
What you are going to learn
- You will gain practical knowledge on creating, functioning, transformations and development of economic organizations, as well as their relations to the business.
- You will identify key managerial problems and will find solutions to them.
- You will be able to use managerial tools in the decision-making process.
- You will know how to describe, analyze and interpret processes in the company.
- You will be able to plan budgets, marketing operations, and financial operations.
- You will be able to use different management methods, techniques and tools that help meet company short- and long-term goals.
- You will be able to present your knowledge and skills, and express them in a professional way.
- You will be able to manage projects.
- You will know how to motivate people and how to make use of their potential.
- You will be able to work in an international environment thanks to your intercultural skills.
- You will be able to manage currency exchange risk.
- You will acquire analytical and entrepreneurial skills
Upon completion of the program, you may find a job in:
- international company
- Polish branch of an international corporation
- public administration institution dealing with international organizations
- consulting company
- shared-services center
- subsidiary of a foreign company
- manufacturing company
- your own business
Upon completion of your studies you may work as:
- specialist for key accounts
- international marketing specialist
- project manager
- international strategy specialist
- marketing specialist responsible for brand development in domestic and international markets
- business entrepreneur
- team manager
- Business Communication
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- Business Mathematics
- Information Technology
- Financial Markets
- Psychology in Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Negotiations
- Key Managerial Competencies
- Human Capital Management
- Corporate Branding
- Legal Risks in Business
- Descriptive Statistics and Data Mining
- Project Management
- Corporate Finance
- Public Speaking
- Business Ethics
- Managerial Accounting
- Change Management
- Business Models
Program taught in: