- The three-year Bachelor Program in Management (equivalent to a BSc or a BComm degree) is designed for students who are interested in pursuing managerial and entrepreneurial careers in both domestic and international companies.
- Conducted in English, the program consists of six semesters. Its objective is to provide students with a solid foundation in management, finance, accounting, human resource management, and other business-related areas in a real-world setting.
- Guided by our accomplished faculty students acquire the comprehensive knowledge, practical skills, and analytical tools needed to establish a successful enterprise or perform effectively as a manager.
- The program includes a professional internship and enables students to choose a specialization in Entrepreneurship, Marketing or International Management. Each specialization offers its participants the ability to gain a deeper knowledge and to fine tune the skills within specific areas of management necessary to successfully confront the numerous challenges when pursuing an international professional career.
What you gain from your studies
- Practical skills and analytical tools needed for the creation of a new business venture.
- Entrepreneurial skills and knowledge required to take advantage of available opportunities and tackle the problems of business development.
- Knowledge and skills needed to become an entrepreneurial leader in various organizations (profit and non-profit).
- Knowledge regarding the specificity of a family business and succession processes.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Practical knowledge of planning and conducting marketing activities in different organizations.
- Practical knowledge on how to develop successful strategies for achieving marketing objectives.
- Skills and competencies in the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) marketing tools.
- Practical ability to conduct marketing research projects – planning and implementation.
- In-depth knowledge on how to explore new markets by means of international marketing activities.
- Practical knowledge of contemporary trends in marketing (e.g., social media marketing, viral marketing, etc.)
- Knowledge regarding the international and intercultural aspects of management and organizations.
- An understanding of the impact of cultures on organizations.
- The ability to understand and work in an international/multicultural environment.
- The ability to understand and apply management concepts in diverse cultural settings.
Career opportunities after your studies
- A manager in Polish branches of foreign enterprises.
- A specialist in foreign market development.
- A specialist in international cooperation in public/local administration offices and in the non-governmental sector.
- A leader of international projects.
- An entrepreneur who pursues opportunities in the international market.
- An entrepreneurial leader in different organizations.
- A marketing specialist – ready to work in both domestic and international environments as well as corporations, small and medium-sized companies, interactive or marketing research agencies, and/or public institutions.
- A junior marketing manager responsible for the development of brands in local, domestic, or international markets.
- A marketing consultant with in-depth knowledge of the newest concepts and marketing tools.
- An entrepreneur prepared for the succession of the family business.
- International Management
* Specializations will launch provided that the required amount of students sign up.
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Psychology
- Strategic Management
- Introduction to International Management
- Project Management
- HR Management
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Marketing
- Sustainable Development
- Principles of Entrepreneurship
- Business Plan
- Qualitative Research
- Corporate and Business Law
- Management Business Games
- Interpersonal Communication
- Report Writing & Presentation Skills
- Computer Science
- Ethics in Business
- Principles of Law
- Quantitative Methods
- Critical Thinking
- Organizational Studies
- Managerial Statistics
- Principles of Finance
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- European Union Functioning
- Business English for LCCI
- Foreign language II - German /Polish/Spanish)
- Elective Courses
- Bachelor Seminar
|Specialization courses: International Management||Specialization courses: Entrepreneurship||Specialization courses: Marketing|
Admission is based on the results of the matriculation exam (matura) in three subjects chosen by the candidate among all of the subjects in the examination.
Qualifying points are calculated based on the percentage of results from the matriculation certificate (nowa matura) as follows:
- 1% at the basic level = 1.5 points
- 1% at the advanced level = 2 points
Grades obtained as a result of the "old matriculation", International Baccalaureate system or a foreign high school diploma are also converted into qualifying points.
Candidates who have reached the minimum level of 330 points will be admitted to Kozminski University programs until the enrollment limit for the chosen program is reached.
During the application process, candidates must submit a complete set of documents including:
- application form - complete the form online, print and sign the resulting document.
- original high school diploma or an official duplicate issued by the candidate's high school or a notarized copy.
- translation of a foreign high school diploma into Polish or English.
- Recognition of the candidate’s high school diploma, if it was obtained abroad (it must be obtained before the end of the first semester of studies).
It does not refer to credentials from EU, OECD, EFTA, and countries with which Poland has agreements on recognition of education (Ukraine, Belarus, Austria, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Libya, Lithuania, Slovakia, China).
- 1 signed passport photograph.
- copy of a national ID or passport.
- proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable).
- certificate confirming proficiency in English (unless the high school courses were taught in English or English is the mother tongue) - e.g. FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT issued by the University of Cambridge; IELTS (>=6.0 points); TOEFL IBT (>=87 points); TOEIC (at least 700 points from the test); LCCI (English for Business Level 2, 3, 4); London Test of English certificates (PEARSON) - level 3, 4, 5 (certificates Edexcel). Polish citizens who scored at least 95% on the basic level or 80% in the extended level from the English language at the Polish "Matura" examination can be excluded from submitting an English proficiency certificate.
Candidates who obtained their high school diplomas in a foreign country are required to submit a translation of their diploma by a sworn translator and they must also obtain a recognition (before the end of the first semester of studies).
Documents can be submitted at the Admission Office on the campus of Kozminski University, room D/126. We process applications from 4th of February until August (applications from non-EU citizens) and from 4th of February until the end of September (applications from EU-citizens). Applications received afterward will be kept on file and processed within the next application period.
The admission fee for all Bachelor programs delivered in English is 100 PLN.
Payment of the admission fee should be made to the following bank account:
Name of the bank: Pekao S.A. II o/Warszawa
Address: Grzybowska 53/57, Warszawa
Bank account number: 20 1240 1024 1111 0010 1646 0637
SWIFT code: PKOPPLPW
Tuition fee should be transferred to the individual student account which is assigned and sent to the student together with the admission decision.
Foreigners who need a visa to study in Poland are additionally required to make payment of tuition for one full year of studies before we can issue documents necessary in the visa application process i.e. invitation to come to Poland and the admission decision. Admission commission issues a conditional acceptance letter including individual account number to which the payment should be transferred in Polish Złoty (PLN) calculated according to the exchange rates of the National Bank of Poland (www.nbp.pl). In case the candidate is denied, visa tuition is returned. Admission fee is non-refundable.
In case of visa, accommodations and other daily issues please contact our Student Support and Service Center: email@example.com
Tuition and Fees
Bachelor Program in Management (full-time)
|Tuition per semester when paid in full||11250 PLN||2624 EUR*||2993 USD*|
|Tuition per semester in 5 installments||5 x 2270 PLN||5 X 530 EUR*||5 x 604 USD*|
|Admission fee||100 PLN||24 EUR*||27 USD*|
* Exchange rates according to NBP table of 2019-01-28: 1 EUR = 4,2885 PLN, 1 USD = 3,7592 PLN
PRICES IN PLN ARE APPLIED. If you pay in EURO or USD please note that payments in EUR and USD are recalculated into PLN according to the exchange rate of Millennium Bank based on the day of receipt of payment to the Kozminski University bank account.
About the School
Kozminski University, founded in 1993, is a private institution of higher education with full academic rights. The university has obtained Polish and international accreditations, as well as excellent ... Read More