Management Concentration (24 credits)
The management concentration prepares students for management and specialist careers in a variety of enterprises and organizations. Students develop the skills and concepts needed to become effective leaders, ethical decision makers, and creative innovators. The management curriculum provides both depth and flexibility in its offerings so that students may maximize their educational experience.
- BUSI – 205 Managing the Workforce
- ACBS – 201 Financial Accounting * (BUSI – 205)
- ACBS – 203 Managerial Accounting * (ACBS – 201)
- BUSI – 221 New Venture Development * (ACBS – 201)
- BUSI – 361 Marketing Principles* (BUSI – 205)
- BUSI – 263 Advertising Principles* (BUSI-361)
- HRDE – 386 Human Resource Management* (BUSI – 205)
- ACBS – 353 Management Science * (MCTS - 211)
- BUSI – 450 Intro to Logistics and Transportation * (BUSI – 205)
- BUSI – 410 Project Management* (BUSI – 205)
*These courses have prerequisites or co-requisites as noted in parentheses.
About the School
The RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) is Kosovo's only private, nonprofit higher education institution which teaches entirely in the English language. It is also the single institution in Kosovo whose degrees are ac ... Read More